Image Map

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Open Letter to Pain by Beni E. Splater


AN OPEN LETTER TO PAIN

Dear Pain,

You received no invitation but yet here you are. 
You are nothing but like a criminal stealing.
You stole my educational experience, my work experiences, my career, my family, my social circle, my friends, my health, now I’m financially ruined and destroyed, my vision of WHO I AM.
You invaded my body like two world countries at war with one another. You did so with no respect for human life. You have no mercy. But you forgot, when things invade, people will react, we will NOT let you push us down and then walk all over us-tearing us apart. Limb by limb.
I will continue to fight YOU-pulling all of the strength that I have built up inside of me-an endless amount of strength just for times like these. You may be laughing now when I am crying because of pain but, in the end, I will be the one standing over you with a great big smile.
I will continue to rise. I will continue to set and reach my goals, with more will power, now, than ever before. I will continue to reinvent myself-day after day, while you are being worn down. You must remember pain, you will never be able to touch one part of me-MY SOUL.
You must remember, God created me with His own Hands according to His own Image. You can never take that away from me because my faith will beat anything that attempts to shatter it!
E. Splater

Copyright, All Rights Reserved, Beni E. Splater, 2014, "AN OPEN LETTER TO PAIN". No part of this letter may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Brian A.k.A. Beni E. Splater.Facebook Page: The biggest fight of our lives chronic condition and chronic pain



No comments:

Post a Comment