Image Map

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sometimes, I Wish I Was a Bear!




It is rainy outside. It's gray and dark. Blech... My mood is feeling as gray as the clouds. It is getting downright cold at night. Fall is here... sigh. I love the colors of Fall. I enjoy pumpkin EVERYTHING and even enjoy wearing sweaters. What I don't enjoy is knowing that my body's arch enemy, Winter, is right around the corner.

And with winter, come the flares, the brain fog, and the chill inside that doesn't want to go away no matter how much cocoa or coffee I drink. I think that bears and other animals that hibernate have the right idea.

How nice would it be to fill up on a ton of delicious food, go into a quiet cave, get cozy, and sleep until Spring. Sometimes, I wish I was a bear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment